The following classes will be held at the Training Room, 32 South Public Square, Jefferson, GA 30549
Servicing Buyers and Sellers in Today’s Market / November 6, 2018
10:00 am – 1:15 pm / FREE to Members / 3 CE Credits / Instructor: Sallie Mobley
Today’s real estate seller demands more from their agent than just placing a listing on the MLS. They expect and demand that their agent provides them with maximum exposure, strategic marketing, and a successful pricing strategy.
On the flip side, today’s buyer expects the agent to find solid listings, assist with understanding the home buying process, match with adequate financing, negotiate the contract and close the deal.
Designed specifically for newer agents or those who would like to strengthen their understanding of working with buyers and sellers. Agents will increase their skills and their knowledge of the various programs and tools available to them.
During this course student will learn how to:
- Know where to access real estate forms
- State the importance of entering accurate, compliant information when entering a listing into an MLS
- Explain the elements of a solid listing
- Demonstrate how to access the various real estate forms and explain the usage of the most common forms
- List and access programs that may assist buyers and when to use them during the buying process
- List and access programs that may assist sellers and when to use them during the selling process
Workshop: Personal Websites in GA MLS / November 15, 2018
10:00 am – 12:00 pm / FREE to Members / NO CE CREDIT / Instructor: Greg Epps
Join us to learn about the Office and Agent Websites that are provided to you by Georgia MLS. Topics Include:
- Newly added enhancements and features
- New themes and high-resolution images for your profile
- Better metrics
- Integrated analytics
- Advanced property searches
- and more!
FMLS Going Mobile / December 7 , 2018
10:00 am -1:15 pm / FREE to Members / 3 CE credits / Instructor: Sallie Mobley
With the tremendous focus on technology, instantaneous answers, and the direct need to reach out, real estate mobile apps can augment the immediate needs of both clients and agents. Real estate professionals often feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day. When you’re always on the go, like yourself, having the right apps a click away can make all the difference in your professional life. This course is designed specifically for agents who would like to understand the power of using mobile technology in the field of Real Estate and strengthen their skills in successfully using mobile apps in their day to day activities.
Please bring a mobile device with the apps loaded. We have limited time in class to assist with downloading apps and troubleshooting the various devices. Download and activate the following apps to your mobile device:
Apps are found in your Apple Apps Store or Google Play
HomeSnap # is 1-866-855-2622 if you have problems installing/activating the HomeSnap App with FMLS.
By the end of this course you will be able to use mobile apps to:
- Search for properties by data input, map or a Near Me function
- Review valuable property and showing information with the tap of a screen for quick decision making
- Send properties via message or share features to clients
- View preferred properties in real time using the favorites feature
- Create and share Quick CMAs using mobile tools
- Use a safety timer when showing properties